2.1 ( https://premiumsurgical.ro ).
You must retain the above credit. Use of this document without the credit is an infringement of copyright. However, you can purchase from us an equivalent document that does not include the credit.
- About cookies
3.1 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
3.2 Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
3.3 Cookies may not contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal data that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- Cookies that we use
- Cookies used by our service providers
- Managing cookies
6.1 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
(a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647 (Chrome);
(b) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
(c) https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/ (Opera);
(d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
(e) https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac (Safari); and
(f) https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
[additional list items]
6.2 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
6.3 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- Cookie preferences
- Our details
8.1 This website is owned and operated by name S.C. Premium Surgical S.R.L.
8.2 We are registered in Romania under registration number RO41550249, and our registered office is at 29 Republicii Square, Tirgu-Mures City, Mures County, Romania.
8.3 Our principal place of business is at 29 Republicii Square, Tirgu-Mures City, Mures County, Romania.
8.4 You can contact us:
(a) by post, to the postal address given above;
(b) using our website contact form;
(c) by telephone, on the contact number published on our website; or
(d) by email, using the email address published on our website.
In accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR Regulation”) applicable from dated May 25, 2018, we have the obligation to administer in safe conditions and only for the specified purposes, the personal data that you provide us by using our site in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR Regulation.
For more details on the content of this legal norm, please access the following link:
The internet browsing browser offers users the possibility to control / deactivate cookies. How you do this depends on the type of cookie.
To learn more about enabling / disabling or deleting cookies in your browser you can access this page: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that allows users not to be tracked while browsing. Blocking cookies or using “Do Not Track” mode blocks some of the site’s functionality.
This requirement derives from Article 5(3) of Directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector (Directive on privacy and electronic communications), which provides that:
“Member States shall ensure that the use of electronic communications networks to store information or to gain access to information stored in the terminal equipment of a subscriber or user is only allowed on condition that the subscriber or user concerned is provided with clear and comprehensive information in accordance with Directive 95/46/EC, inter alia about the purposes of the processing, and is offered the right to refuse such processing by the data controller. This shall not prevent any technical storage or access for the sole purpose of carrying out or facilitating the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary in order to provide an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user.”
Although cookies are stored in the memory of the computer / device of the internet user, they cannot access / read other information contained in that computer / device. Cookies are not viruses. They are just small text files; they are not compiled in code form and cannot be executed. Thus, they cannot auto-copy, spread to other networks to generate actions, and cannot be used to spread viruses.
Cookies cannot search for information on the user’s computer / device, but they store personal information. This information is not generated by cookies, but by the user, when he fills in online forms, registers on certain websites, uses electronic payment systems, etc.
Additional information can be found in the following documents and public information sources:
- Directive 2002/58 / EC on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector (PDF) – https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/RO/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32002L0058&from=EN
- Directive 2009/136 / EC amending Directive 2002/22 / EC on universal service and users’ rights relating to electronic communications networks and services, Directive 2002/58 / EC on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the public communications sector, and of Regulation (EC) no. 2006/2004 on cooperation between national authorities responsible for enforcing consumer protection legislation (PDF) – https://eurlex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2009:337:0011:0036:RO:PDF
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on data protection) https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/RO/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32016R0679&from=ro
- Opinion No 4/2012 of the Working Party Article 29 on cookies exempted from obtaining the agreement, June 2012 (PDF) – https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/news-overview.cfm
- World Wide Web Consortium, Tracking Preferences Expression (DNT), W3C Working Draft, October 2, 2012 – https://www.w3.org/TR/tracking-dnt/
- Secure Cookies – https://www.eff.org/encrypt-the-web
- Wikipedia – HTTP Cookie – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie